Book Title: Beyond the Common Core A Handbook for Mathematics in a PLC at Work(TM), High School (Solutions)
Publisher: Solution Tree
Author: D. Kanold
- Beyond the Common Core: A Handbook for Mathematics in a PLC at Work, Grades 6 8 (Narrow Your Vision for Instruction and Assessment)
- Beyond the Common Core: A Handbook for Mathematics in a PLC at WorkTM, Leader's Guide impact deep change in your mathematics program
- Beyond the Common Core: A Handbook for Mathematics in a PLC @ WorkTM, Grades K 5 (Essentials for Principals)
- Mathematical Mindsets: Unleashing Students' Potential through Creative Math, Inspiring Messages and Innovative Teaching
- Visible Learning for Mathematics, Grades K-12: What Works Best to Optimize Student Learning (Corwin Mathematics Series)
- Taking Action: Implementing Effective Mathematics Teaching Practices in Grades 9-12
- Common Core Mathematics in a PLC at Work, High School
- Common Core Mathematics in a PLC at Work™, Leader's Guide (Common Core Mathematics in a Pla at Work)
- Common Core Mathematics in a PLC at Work, Grades 6-8
- The Common Core Mathematics Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades 6-8: What They Say, What They Mean, How to Teach Them (Corwin Mathematics Series)
Focus your curriculum to heighten student achievement. Learn 10 high-leverage team actions for grades 9-12 mathematics instruction and assessment. Discover the actions your team should take before a unit of instruction begins, as well as the actions and formative assessments that should occur during instruction. Examine how to most effectively reflect on assessment results, and prepare for the next unit of instruction.
-Identify and cultivate the elements of mathematics instruction and assessment that yield the greatest impact on student learning.
-Increase student learning through 10 steps known as high-leverage team actions for mathematics instruction and assessment.
-Understand which actions must occur before, during, and after unit instruction with your collaborative team.
-Access reproducibles and appendices to gain instructional strategies aligned with the CCSS.
-Learn strategies to increase student achievement within the CCSS.