Book Title: Advanced EMT Exam Secrets Study Guide: Advanced EMT Test Review for the NREMT Advanced EMT Exam (Secrets (Mometrix))
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: EMT Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Advanced EMT study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Advanced EMT test. Mometrix's Advanced EMT test study guide reviews the most important components of the Advanced EMT exam.
The Advanced EMT Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Advanced EMT Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Advanced EMT.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Advanced EMT Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Advanced EMT Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the Advanced EMT Exam
- An extensive review of anatomy and physiology
- A guide to pharmaceuticals
- An in-depth look at airway and breathing
- An examination of patient assessment
- An analysis of medical
- A breakdown of respiratory emergencies
- An in-depth look at cardiovascular emergencies
- An extensive review of environmental emergencies
- A guide to special populations
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Anatomy and physiology section covers:
- Anatomical position
- Acid-base balance
The Pharmaceuticals section covers:
- Drug Classifications
- Administering drugs
The Airway and Breathing section covers:
- Respiratory anatomy
- Respiratory and pulmonary abnormalities
The Patient Assessment section covers:
- Assessing the patient
- Emergency procedures
The Medical section covers:
- Shock and bleeding
- Miscellaneous injuries
- Chest and heart injuries
The Respiratory Emergencies section covers:
- Causes of respiratory emergencies
- Pulmonary infections
The Cardiovascular Emergencies section covers:
- Testing and aids
- Diseases and injuries
The Environmental Emergencies section covers:
- Body temperature
- Renal emergencies
The Special Populations section covers:
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Advanced EMT Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Advanced EMT test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Advanced EMT test.
- Advanced EMT exam prep that will help you elevate your Advanced EMT test score.
- Advanced EMT practice test questions and much more...