Book Title: Cracking Med School Admissions: Trusted Advice from Students Who've Been There
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Ms. Rachel Elise Rizal
Learn the ins and outs of the medical school admissions process from Stanford Medical School students. Cracking Med School Admissions’ authors have studied and mastered the art of medical school applications. Our deep knowledge comes from years of advising thousands of applicants and speaking with admissions committee members. Now, we wrote this book to help pre-meds LIKE YOU crack the medical school admissions process!
This book is the best guide for writing your medical school application and interviewing well. We give you tips to stand out from the rest of the applicant pool.
Cracking Med School Admissions is written in a clear, easy-to-read Question & Answer format with several examples from successful medical school students.
We’ll answer your questions like:
· What should I do during my gap year before medical school?
· How should I fill out my AMCAS application?
· Who should I ask for my letters of recommendation and how can I receive superb ones?
· How can I ace my medical school interviews?
· What can I do to improve my chances at getting into medical school?
· AND MUCH MORE!
Plus, only in this book, you will receive: · 50 PRIMARY AND SECONDARY essays from accepted students
· Profiles of other medical students and their extra-curricular activities
· Commonly asked medical school interview questions, including questions for Multiple-Mini-Interviews
· Examples for filling out your AMCAS, secondaries, and thank-you letters
If you have additional questions, visit our blog at www.crackingmedadmissions.com or email us at [email protected]