Book Title: IB Diploma Sports, Exercise & Health: Course Book: Oxford IB diploma (IB Diploma Program)
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Author: John Sproule
Covering all core and option units, this edition developed with the IB and accurately matches the 2007 syllabus. Written by a former IB chief examiner, free digital material drives an active approach to learning, and unrivalled insight into IB assessment concretely strengthens assessment potential.
· Written by an experienced IB teacher in cooperation with the IB
· Full color diagrams, illustrations and photographs explain scientific concepts
· Full coverage of all content in an accessible format
· Activities throughout with support for all aspects of examination
· Support for TOK, international-mindedness and the learner profile is includedAbout the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.